Please see our how to order your bed and mattress section for more details on how to order your bed and mattress. A few questions that may not be answered are listed below.
1. Can I order over the phone and is the price the same? You can ring our Sales hotline and order over the phone on 01482 576771, it does not cost anymore if you order over the phone or online.
2. How long is delivery? Most items that are in stock have a calendar on them on which you can choose the delivery day you require, if the item is in stock and does not have a calendar on it someone will contact you within 24hrs to arrange delivery. If the item is not in stock the item will have a delivery lead time in the item description. As soon as it arrives into stock we will then contact you to arrange a suitable day for delivery.
1. Can you take our old bed away? We can not dispose of your old bed as we use couriers but your Local Aurthority waste disposal/refuse collection service will usually take large items on request but some make a charge. Most local charities will often welcome a mattress in reasonable condition so it may be worth giving them a call.
2. Can you get an estimated time for delivery? We arrange a mutually agreed delivery date. Deliveries take place on an all day service between Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm free of charge, you can upgrade to an AM service for delivery between 8.30am -1.00pm. Saturday delivery is an extra charge of £20.00 before 1pm. We are unable to get an estimated time for delivery before or on the day of the delivery so please upgrade your delivery if you do not want to wait in for the full day. We can leave items in a garage or other suitable place if requested.
3. Do you assemble the bed? All our Beds come flat pack and require self assembly. We can not set up the bed for you, our couriers do not offer this service.
4. Do you take the bed upstairs? Our free delivery is a to the door service to the ground floor. We can deliver on a two man service to the room of your choice for an extra charge of £20.00, this service is offered on most 6ft Super Kingsize mattresses free of charge. Please make arrangements to move this mattress to the room of your choice if you do not upgrade.
5. What should I do if my delivery has not arrived? Sometimes our couriers may run over the delivery time window given due to unforseen circumstances, so your delivery may still arrive as late as 6.30pm. If your delivery does arrive please contact us in the morning our lines open at 9.30am and we can rearrange your delivery for a suitable time on an upgraded service.
1. What do I do if my item arrives damaged? If your item arrives damaged please sign for it with the courier as damaged, then contact us whilst the driver is there to see if it is best to refuse the item or to keep the item until we can organise a replacement.
2. What if I have had my item a while and it becomes faulty? If you have had your item a while and it becomes faulty due to a manufacturers fault please e-mail us with the following details: - Name - Order number - Post Code - Fault on the Bed - Photos of the damage on the Bed